Sunday, November 29, 2009

Good news and Bad news

Ok well the good news is I have a new video up the bad news is I have no measurements for the card. I told you about my mouse incident well... with that and the moving of my room I lost my sheet of paper for the measurements of the card... I know it is a 5" x 7" scored in half but as for the rest I am not sure... tomorrow I will find a ruler and get you the actual measurements... I also did not add any captions so I will try to explain somewhat of what I did, the shiny red and gold paper is actually old gift bags my sister and brother in-law got for there birthday... I snagged them and used a 1" circle punch to punch out the "ornaments"... I then used my cuttlebug swirls embossing folder and embossed the circles... Next I glued the circles down and using a paper piercer I punched some holes and threaded ribbon through then tied a bow right at the top of the ornament... the rest I think is pretty self explanatory but if you have any questions please let me know via a comment or an e-mail... my life has been turned upside down lately so I will try to get some order and start doing better videos in the near future. As always I hope you have a great day of crafting and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)