Monday, February 15, 2010

Some Crafts

Just a few thing's to show you today :)... First is these awesome flowers, now I want to say first THIS IS NOT MY IDEA, I got it from RoseS915 from youtube, but awesome idea I have just made 2 and I am addicted... You use packing paper and embossing powder and glimmer mist (my new friend lol), so cool I am thinking with the black and blue one I am going to try it with white embossing powder... Well next is a mini, mini album, at my Michael's they had calendars for $.30 ea, I found some that are approx. 3"x3". so I bought 7 of them and am turning them into mini albums the first is not done yet but you will get the idea, I covered them in patterned paper and am placing small pictures into it. Well that's it for now. Have a great day and Happy Crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)