Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My First Tag :)



I was so proud at how this turned out :) I used all brand new products (well brand new to me :) ) I ordered 14 different Tim Holtz Ditress Inks and the Inkssentials Applyer, and Tattered Angel Gimmer Mist from Jo-Ann.com they had all scrapbooking stuff 40% off :) This video is not a tutorial but I really wanted to show you this tag... Leave me a comment and let me know what you think :) I also mention in the video I want to add glossy accents to the words but I am not quite sure how to do this I have only used glossy accent as a glue before if you could leave a comment or email me that would be great! :) Have a great day and Happy Crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)