Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wow! I'm on a roll :)


Ok so I actually got a chance to do another video tonight... just a very simple card I hope you like it :)... enjoy the video... Here is the list of materials used:

The Paper Company Cardstock - found at Michael's Card
The Base is a standard 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Cream is 1 3/4" x 3"
Corner Rounder - mine is a Marvy Uchida but I am saving up for a Corner Chompper :)
Sakura Stardust Pen
K & Company Clear Stamps - Love - I got mine from Scarpbuck :) only $1
Clear Stamps - Kelly Panacci Design - Love - again Scrapbuck
Dimentionals
Color Box Chalk Ink in Chestnut Roan and Brown
Brown Ribbon


Well enjoy the video and there will be more soon until next time have a great day and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)