Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hey just a quick post

I watched one of Marion's (apieceofcraft) Ustream videos last night and she made a adorable mini book... so of course I had to give it a try :)... I made mine the same size she did at 2 1/4" x 2" and I really think it turned out cute... I decorated it with the Once Upon a Time Paper stack and a butterfly punched with my Martha Stewart punch... I also made the little flower and I will be adding a video soon of the process on how I made it... I then glimmer misted the flower and butterfly with Sweet Pea and Pearl... Really neat, really simple... O I also inked the edges with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink (my absolute favorite color :) Ok well that's it for my quick post...Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)