Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sewing Project :)

Hi everybody, I hope you are having a great Saturday :) I wanted to share a project I made yesterday... I sewed a small bag, and for the first time I sewed in a zipper... Now I am NOT the greatest seamstress at all... but I was pretty proud of myself... I mean I guess it could have been worse :) I got the inspiration for this small bag from Lollyrot7 over on youtube. I bought the material from walmart at $2 a yard and I bought 1/2 a yard and there is enough material to make at least 3 bags... so with thread and zipper, this bag only cost me around $2.50... I would say not a bad deal... I am planning on using this bag for my camera and what not :) So as always Have a great day and Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)