Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Wow!!! 7 years since my last post!!

 A lot of things have changed! That’s to say the least. I stopped my YouTube channel and stopped posting, but I’ve still been as crafty as ever! I’ve since gotten into to Art Journaling and started working on better cards (at least I hope they are 😀) I would like to start posting to the blog again, just some cards here and there and some of my art journal pages as well. It’s been a hard last year or two for everyone and a hard last 7 for me, but crafting has kept the crazy away! (For the most part 😉) I would like to share my work for someone to see. I hope you all have been well. Have a great day! Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)