Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Last Jewelry Wednesday ;)





Sorry I haven't been blogging lately I've been very busy but anyway... As stated before this is my last Jewelry Wednesday... I just decided I really don't make enough jewelry to always have a set date and video... but that does not mean I will never do another one on jewelry again. So Here is the last Jewelry Wednesday, the video is *Water~Fall Earrings*

Supplies:

2 Ear Hook, Do you even have to ask :) Michael's

10 Jumprings, I think I used the 5mm, 20 gauge... but any size would work.

10 Shell Coins, I get mine at walmart but I'm sure you can find them at where else Michael's. They are little iridescent shell coins with a jumpring in the top.

2 Flat Nose Pliers, or whatever you like to use on jumprings.

Ok enjoy the video and let me know what you think.

P.S. The song is "Rainy Day" by Big Dismal, Oh and by the way the Valentine's Day Card song was "Miracles" by Myra

P.S.S. I will be posting a pic tonight to show you how to do the shells

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)