Sunday, February 1, 2009

Valentine's Day Card

Here is the extra video... It's a Valentines Day Card, Hope you enjoy.

Supplies:

Light Brown Cardstock, Cut at 3" x 6"

White Cardstock, Cut at 1 3/4" x 1 3/4"

Designer Paper, Cut at 1/2" x 4" , I got mine at target on the $1 isle I love the $1 isle ;)

Hot Pink Ribbon, I have Satin Ribbon I found at Michael's

Snail

Quickie Glue Pen, I found mine at Michael's and it really looks like an Sakura gelly pen

Silver Glitter, Mine is Martha Stewart, called Sterling. I found mine on Clarence after Christmas for a 8 pack for $2.50 I LOVE CLARENCE STUFF!!!!!!!!!

Hugs and Kisses Stamp, I found mine at Michael's on the $1 isle...YES they have one too :)

Corner Rounder

Martha Stewart Ink Palette, I got mine from walmart but you can get them at Michael's

I Love you Stamp, I got this huge 160 piece stamp set for Christmas but you can find it Here for only $5.95... Man I love deals.

Ok enjoy the video ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)