Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Finally a new video! but wait a minute?

I finally filmed another video tonight... Yah! but right now youtube is down for maintenance so I will have to post my vid tomorrow :(... Sorry but I will defiantly post tomorrow. The video I did was on a card... Thinking of you card. P.S. Those of you who live in Richmond VA...Have to check out this cool new store called Memories Galore, They have literally become my new favorite store...Ok well have a great day of crafting!! and be expecting my new vid tomorrow ;)

Supplies:

White Card stock cut at 8" x 4"
Tan Card stock cut at 2" x 2 1/4"
Teal and Blue Designer Paper cut at 3/4" x 4 1/4", I collect designer paper like crazy so I don't really know what I used or where I got it but any paper that matches will do :)
Flower Stamp or any Stamp, I got this particular stamp from the $1 aisle at Target
Color Box Chalk Ink Passion Blue & BrownBlack
Ribbon 7"
Thinking of You Stamp, This stamp was from the same stamp set I told you about in the valentine card

Tree Stamp, Memories Galore (I Love this store!!!) But if you don't live here check out this link for the exact stamp on twopeasinabucket.com
Sakura Stardust Pen, Same deal I got it at Memories Galore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)