Monday, March 30, 2009

New Card : )

Well please try to bare with me... I am trying to remember to post when I can.. But anywhoo... I made a card and I thought I would so you it. It is as you can probably guess a baby card... I made it for my sister's, friend baby shower. For the baby blocks I cut small 1/2" x 1/2" squares and stamped the letters with small letter stamps (I gotta tell you I collect these alphabet stamps I get them at Michael's for $1 Love em!) Then I just draw a block around the letters. The picture I printed off my computer and I layered it on to Light Blue and Dark Blue Card stock, I finished it off with a small line of ribbon. Done, I hope you enjoy. Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)