Sunday, October 11, 2009

Christmas is coming :)

Ok so I have gotten in to a major Christmas mood lately... After all it is my favorite time of the year with lights, music, Christmas shopping, and the tree and everything... so I have already started making my Christmas cards for this year... with that in mind I have created 5 card designs that I am going to share with you... starting Nov. 11 I am going to post a Christmas card video every day for 5 days... why Nov. 11 because that is the mark of 6 weeks till' Christmas... so be looking for those... also I wanted to mention, you know how I love deals : ) I found out on sizzix.com you can buy marked down stamp sets and sizzix dies for up to 80% off I found dies on there as low as .75 so make sure to check them out... who knows maybe you could get some early Christmas shopping done lol : ) Ok well as always have a great day and be looking for my videos starting Nov. 11 Happy Crafting : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)