Sunday, October 4, 2009

New Video :)

Hey I know it has been a while (a long while) but I finally have 2 new videos up... I have to hang my camera over my craft desk to record the video... well I got rid of the stand I was using to hold the camera so... My dad made me a stand that hooks to my desk and is fully adjustable to hold the camera but now I am on the search for a better camera... mine works well enough but yesterday while filming the card video it just shut down on me arrgh... and on top of that I have a cold so not the best condition to be filming videos but I ended up using my parents video camera for the card... Ok so last week my family and I went down to Williamsburg and we went to the pottery... they have gobs of silk flowers and at a great price too... I picked up a twig of sorts of pink and white flowers thinking I could take the flowers off and use them on cards and scrapbook pages (this is a great way to get cheap flowers just go to walmart and pick up a couple of flower rods and pull the flowers right off you get a ton)... well when I got them home I didn't like how they looked so I re-invented them... using fabric paint and glitter you can really get a fun new look that matches anything... I did them in orange for the video but if you watch the card video I made using the flowers at the end I will show you how I made pink and purple ones too... Ok next the card is just really simple but so elegant looking. Here is what you will need:

Base card (orange in my case but use any color you want), 5" x 7" card stock folded in 1/2
Black Card stock 4 3/4" x 3 1/4"
Orange Card stock 4 1/2" x 3"
Black Cad stock 2" x 1 1/4"
Orange Card stock 1 7/8" x 1 1/8"
White Card stock 1 3/4" x 1", stamped with a greeting
Black ribbon, just enough to wrap around the card stock

Ok I hope you enjoy the videos and have a great day and keep crafting!Please leave a comment or if you have any questions email me :)

P.S. Be looking for more videos soon now that I have a camera stand back.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)