Sunday, August 29, 2010

My Pink Stamper Winter Challenge entry ;3


Here is the card I made for Robyn's (MyPinkStamper) Challenge. I didn't have a real wintry sort of cartridge, just the create a critter but I saw a lot of cards already made with that cartridge... so I took my gypsy and welding some circles together I made my own snowgirl and I made the pink hat as well :) I think she turned out really cute and I tried to incorporate a lot of pink in honor of Robyn :) Have a great day and Happy Crafting!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the fact that you made due with what you had. Very cute snow woman. :) Love the Peachy Keen Face on her too :) Those are my FAVORITE stamps to use!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)