Monday, August 30, 2010

New Video ;3



So it's not the best video in the world but... I really wanted to show you these buttons I found on Joann.com... They are called Buttons to cover and when I saw them they reminded me of the iTop so I thought why not give them a try for only $1.50 for 6... well my opinion they are a nice substitute for now... Here is the link to the brand I bought (Link) but they have other brands as well so you might want to check them out too... I am trying to keep from buying anything until after my trip... my family and I go on a yearly vacation to TN... I am really looking forward to it so I am trying to save up but I have already broken down once and bought some craft stuff from Generation Crafting but I am back on track and have not bought anything for the last week lol... I made the junque journal for movie tickets and random memorabilia from trips I take and am getting ready to take it was and is far from being done but I will try to add some pictures of it as I fill it up more... Now for the links mentioned in the video... Whitney on youtube as WhitneyFletcher and Robyn from MyPinkStamper... Well I think that is all and here are the pictures of the junque journal before I added the two pockets... Have a great day and Happy Crafting!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)