Friday, December 31, 2010

Episode 43 - Scrunched Flower

Hey everyone, I hope you had and awesome Christmas/Holiday :) I know I said I was going to do a video about 3 weeks ago but Christmas just caught up with me and I ran out of time :) and I have also been hanging out with my family spending time and Christmas money together :), but I got a chance to film a video tonight :) I am going to be getting back into the swing of things now, I still haven't gotten all of my Christmas gifts put away yet but I am in the process lol :) I got some Cricut Cartridges and some other awesome things so I might do a video showing you some of the gifts I received :) Ok for today's video it is the Scrunched Flowers, so simple and very realistic in my opinion. I love to make them!

Here I used Worn Lipstick and Scattered Straw, two awesome distress ink colors :) but of course any color would do. I also thought glimmer misting them would be nice as well. Really skies the limit :) Ok I hope you enjoy the video and I will be posting more soon :) Have a great day and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)