Thursday, December 9, 2010

Wow!!! :)

Hey everyone just thought I would do a quick post :)... I have been super busy lately... first was my birthday this weekend, then I got to hang out with my sister and brother in-law on Sunday... last night I went out with my grandparents to celebrate a late birthday with them... and I am crazy busy trying to get my Christmas shopping done :)... I am going to try and make a video some time either tomorrow or this weekend, I will have to see how it goes... I am going to be making the scrunched flowers, like the purple one from my giveaway... Whitney on youtube asked me to do a video :) Well that was all just wanted to do a quick update for you and let you know there will be a video soon... Have a great day and Happy Crafting !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)