Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Episode 58 - Witch Hat is Witch?

Hey everyone, I hope you are having a great week so far. I cannot believe it is already Thursday! Time really seems to be flying. My family and I our getting ready for our yearly TN trip, we leave next month! I can't believe it, already? I cannot wait to visit the "Your Scrapbook Super Center" clearance store, If you ever go to Sevierville, TN, you have got to check that store out! It has amazing deals and a great variety, Ok sorry I digress :)... Anyway for today's video I have another Halloween card! :) I used the Best Images of 2010 for my witches hat, you could also use the Happy Hauntings Cartridge which is one I am still looking to get, but for now I will use what I have :) . I used papers from three paper pads, I also used a few things that are not really Halloween oriented, but really worked well with this card :) I think it is a very simple card, but I like the simplicity of it :) Ok for the measurements:

Card Base - A2 - 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Orange Layer - 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
Spooky PP - 5 1/4" x 4"
Witches Hat - Cut at 3"

Ok now onto the video as always have a great day and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)