Wednesday, October 19, 2011

New Video Episode 59 - Halloween Tag

Hey everyone, hope you are having a good day. I have a new video up today for a Halloween Tag. I had so much fum making this and really love the way it turned out. I also am going to have a separate video showing how to make a flower out of wired ribbon... due the the length of the tag video I decided to separate the two so be on the look out for that tomorrow or so... I am so use to doing cards, that this was such a nice change to me. I have also decided that this will be my last Halloween project for this year... I am really biting at the bit to start on my Christmas cards, so I had decided to switch gears and start on that now :) OK well I hope you enjoy the video and as always Have a great day and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)