Friday, April 20, 2012

I love getting orders!

Hey everyone! I had mentioned on my blog sometime before that I had been looking in to buying copic markers, but my cheapness always kicked in and I just could not justify spending the money to get them... I started doing some research and I found out about Letraset Pro Markers... at over half the cost of copic markers, and very good reviews I decided to give them a try... I found the cheapest price was on Amazon so I placed my order and they arrived today. I am loving them! Now I am still a newbie so I don't have the blending down and I also don't have the correct cardstock. I found Neenah seems to be the best brand for pro markers and I found a 25 pack for only $3.80 I was thinking what a steal!... added it to my cart and went to check out only to find out shipping was almost $13 so now I am the one being stolen from lol :) If anybody knows of a good cheap website with cheap shipping... I would so appreciate it if you could let me know :)
Ok so here is the first image I colored using my new markers. I had a lot of fun coloring this, the pack that I bought was the skin tone pack so I was pretty limited on my colors but I will definitely be adding more to my collection over time... The image is a digi I downloaded from Milk Coffee Stamps, I can't find the exact link to the image since it has been a while since I downloaded it :) I think it turned out pretty good for a first try and I am loving how the markers work... I took the image and turned it in to a simple card using my absolute favorite pattern paper from Walmart by Color Bok called Rosewood! I am definitely stocking up on this paper pad!!! Finished it off with some Recollection and Prima Flowers, Ribbon, Pearls and I was done... Ok so I think I have rambled enough... I am definitely going to be adding to my collection and I will share more cards soon. Until then Have a great day and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)