Friday, April 20, 2012

Some Recent Cards :)

HI all I thought I would share some recent cards I made...

First one up is this one I made using the Martha Stewart 3 in 1 Classic Butterfly Punch. I punched out a ton of the butterflies and kept only the small ones, the rainbow bling in the corners is from a set of gems I got off of Targets $1 aisle sometime ago. I love how simple the card looks but it still packs the punch of color....

This second one is using the cutest stamp set from cleardollarstamps.com... This is an awesome site that is currently having an awesome sale (I am getting ready to make another order :) gotta love those deals) so make sure you check them out! I used the Playful Pixies Stamp Set and it is such a cute set... I think this would be awesome to give to one of my cousins :)

The last card I have here is a Birthday card for my uncle... I used the Animal Crackers Monkey by Imaginisce... I got this stamp from another great website you should check out Bargainpack.com, I colored the monkey in using my Sharpie markers and added the rainbow gems in place of the image of circles he is juggling.. The pattern paper is from The Paper Studio "Birthday Extravaganza"


I hope you enjoy, I had a lot of fun making them :) As always have a great day and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)