Wednesday, January 28, 2009

as Promised *Jewelry~Wednesdays* :)



Ok so here the video as promised, Please keep in mind this is my first video so it is probably not the best in the world.

Supplies:

2 Ear Hooks, These can be bought at your local Michael's or favorite craft store or here

2 Hearts, Ok these I get from my walmart they are actually toggle clasps, They come in a Purple and White package you get 8 for like $1.97

6 Head Pins, Well again I get these from walmart or you can find them here

6 4mm Glass Beads, I used red for Valentine's and I found mine here

And the basic pilers, Flat Nose, Bead Crimper, Round Nose and Flush Cutters and all of these can be purchased at Michael's

Ok enjoy the video and let me know what you think about it, And if you like I have 2 pairs up for sale on my Etsy account.

P.S. the music is "Sanctuary" by Utada Hikaru (I told you I love Japanese Stuff :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)