Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bummer : (


I had said I was going to post a video on how to do a Tubular Peyote Bracelet... Well I started the video and started the bracelet got half way done and the bracelet looked awful the problem was I was using some cut glass seed beads I had gotten from Walmart and they were all different sizes, so it really made the bracelet look funny so I have decided to throw it out and get some new beads from Auntie's Beads later and I will try to do a video at a later time... I will post a picture of the bracelet I did a couple of days ago that did work. but to stay with my jewelry Wednesdays I am going to make a pair of earrings instead so be looking for that tomorrow. Well I hope you have a great Tuesday! : ) and if you live on the East Coast like me I hope you stay warm. with all the snow and ice we have been having today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)