Friday, January 30, 2009

Ok so here's the TGIF Card :)



Thank Goodness it's Friday... I just love Friday's.

Supplies you will need:

White Card stock, Cut at 5" x 7"

Designer Paper, Cut at 3 1/2" x 5" , umm... well anything you want to use. When I find the 12" x 12" Sheets on sale or clarence at Michael's I buy loads of it.

Plastic Coated Wire, You can buy this at your local craft store, very easy to find :)

Sharpie Markers, You can use the colors you want in this card I used blue and purple ones just use a dark, medium, and light one.

StayzOn Ink, Jet Black, again you can find this at Michael's or here, (by the way I love this site)

Snail Tape, Tombo Mono, again Michael's or here

Wire Cutters, Scalloped Edge Scissors, Bone Folder, Round Nose Pliers, Scissors

and The Butterfly Template found here which I traced on to a thin cardboard just to make it more durable :)

So yea anyway enjoy... and the music is "Butterfly" by dj mystik

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)