Monday, July 25, 2011

Episode 52 - Haul Time :)

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a great day. I have a new video up today, a haul video. Today I went to Michael's and Big Lots and O.M.Gosh!!! Big Lots had so many items today it was really insane, I was really in a crafting coma lol, so many Stamps everywhere!!! I got 5 stamps and I was so wanting more lol, but I was trying to be good and not spend too much (oh but at $2 ea. why didn't I get more???). I also did not pick them up but I found out they also carry Bazzil Cardstock another thing I would have love to have, and only $5 for a big 12"x12" Pack!!! (what was I thinking???) Ok, Ok enough rambling lol :) Here is the haul video, enjoy and as always Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)