Friday, July 22, 2011

New Custom Stamp :)

Hi Everyone! Hope you had a wonderful Friday. I wanted to share some pictures with you of my custom stamp I got for all the back of all of my cards/projects. I ordered this stamp from Etsy. The sellers name is "MyCustomStamps"... The process was very easy and they were so nice to write and they made sure to get every detail correct. The stamp I purchased was only $6.95 and that is a deal, I was looking into it before and they ranged anywhere from $20-$30 from other websites. The shipping was fast and I am very pleased with this stamp! I wanted to share with all of you who may be looking to buy a custom stamp or maybe never thought of it before :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)