Saturday, July 30, 2011

Episode 54 - Shabby Chic Box

Hi everyone, I hope you are having a great Monday :) I have a new video up showing a box I decorated over the weekend... I am really happy with the way this box turned out! It is the first project like this I have ever attempted and I think I am addicted :) I started this box about 2 days ago and filmed most of the entire process, about an hour an a half. But when I went to edit the video my computer and camera could not read the file :( My dad seems to think my SD card had a corrupt file in it causing my camera to not be able to write the video properly so an hour an a half down the drain :( So I filmed the finished box and I tried to explain what I did :)

Here are the pictures of the completed project :)

I hope you enjoy and as always have a great day and Happy Crafting!


P.S. Sorry the video is a little jumpy, I have been having editing issues, this video has taken me the entire weekend to edit, edit and re-edit lol, so I am just getting a chance to post it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)