Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Episode 47 - Up, Up and Away


Hi all, I hope you have been having an awesome day! I have the new video up for you and I am really loving the colors and just the whole way this card turned out :) I am loving the new paper pad I got buy K&company "Hopscotch" I love all of the colors and cannot wait to start making Easter cards with it :) OK here are the measurements for the card,

Card Base - A2 - 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Blue Layer - 5 1/2" x 3 1/4"
White Layer - 5 1/2" x 3 1/8"
Patterned Paper - 5 1/2" x 3"

This is a really easy card, it just took me awhile since I am a very slow paper cutter, I love the look but really don't like the work of cutting out all of the small pieces, and the video seems to skip around a little bit and that is because it was such a long video and I had to edit it down :) Ok enjoy the video and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)