Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Episode 46 - Ben Franklin and Scrapbuck Haul :)

Hey everyone, I am so bad about keeping my blog updated :( But I am going to try my best to work on it :) So last week my mom and I went to Ben Franklin's, it has never really been one of my favorite stores, but I have also never turned down a trip to a craft store before :) lol. I found a couple of $1 stamps and a few other things. I only spent around $8 on everything and I got some jewelry too! Then on Monday my Scrapbuck order came! I was so excited, I got some stamps I had been wanting for a while and a few new ones for Easter. I am thinking the Easter stamps will be a lot of fun to color in and paper piece together, I have started my next saving fund for Copic markers so I am going to try and start to slow down on the craft buying lol (Yeah Right?) I know I can but I already broke my promise and went shopping at Micahel's today (Oh well!) Ok so that is some of the stuff I have been buying lately. Using a few of the products, I made a card, that in my opinion turned out very cute :) I will edit and post the video either sometime tonight or tomorrow, so be looking for that :) Ok here is the video, I hope you enjoy, as always Have a great day and Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)