Sunday, March 18, 2012

Hi Everyone!

Hi all, I hope you had an awesome Sunday! I was all about relaxing today :) I only did two things... My dad and I went out to his shed and he taught me how to use his Lathe. I had a lot of fun learning and although I am definitely a beginner :) I made a small ?:) flower vase? I guess? :) lol... but I had a lot of fun, and that is what counts :) I will post a pic soon. The other thing is almost every Sunday I cook dinner :) Have I ever mentioned I love to cook? Well tonight was one of my favorites... Honey Lime Chicken Sandwich's and Pasta Salad :) Super easy and delicious... I couldn't help myself, so I snapped a picture to show you :)
If you would like, let me know in a comment and I will gladly share the recipe with you :) OK off to do a little crafting now :) Have a great day and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)