Wednesday, March 28, 2012

New Card :)

I hope everyone is having an awesome week :) I just wanted to post a picture of the card I made for my cousin, it is going to be her 10th birthday in about two weeks, so I came up with this card using my new cricut lite cartridge Twinkle Toes (my new fav!!!)

The only thing I didn't particular care for was how plain the eyes are with the cut... so I took my white get pen and added a little shine with two dot to her eyes. I really like how it added a lot of depth and really made the cut... I kept the card very simple because I know my cousin and this card will be looked at for a total of maybe a minute before she is on to something else :) Have a great day and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)