Thursday, March 15, 2012

Long Time, No See :)

Hey everybody, I haven't been on here for every! I got burnt out after Christmas and hadn't been crafting much :( Now I have been spending the last Saturday's (my usual days for filming/crafting) for helping my sister and brother in-law move. They are buying there first house and, it has been crazy busy! So today I wanted to share the card I made for them as a congrats!


I used the Cricut Lite Handy Man cartridge to get the "Our First House" cut I also added some flowers and felt birds from Michael's $1 aisle. I really love the way it turned out! I was very pleased with it because to tell you the truth I thought I had lost it for making cards. Do you every get that way? Ok well I just wanted to do an update, I am still around and I am going to be posting some other cards, I did this week as well. As always have a great day and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)