Friday, March 23, 2012

My first Digi :)

Hello, hope you all had an amazing Friday! Last week I started playing with the idea of making my own digital stamps... I started drawing and fiddling around and I came up with this... (to download please right click and save the file)


Now I am by no means the drawer in my family! That would be my very talented sister (my monkey mascot was drawn by her) :) I have been after her for some time to please draw me something else, but she has been totally busy lately so I thought I would try my hand at it :) I think she came out very cute and simple. I made a card using my digi and here is the video of that...



This digi is totally free for you to download and use on whatever you would like :) The only thing I ask is that if you do use it in a project please mention where you got it and direct them back to my blog to download for them self. Thank you! If you like this and would like to see more digital stamps by me please feel free to leave a comment and let me know and I will try to come up with more :) Now have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)