Sunday, June 26, 2011

Another Throwback Challenge Entry :)

Hey everyone Hope you all have had a great weekend as we wind down on this Sunday, I was busy crafting and baking cookies today :) I made my card for the Challenge over on Emma's Site. The theme this week was "Cricut Less". I thought I was going to have a hard time doing this, but I really like the way the card turned out :) I used my Martha Stewart corner punch and Fiskars edge punch to do the edges. The next layer came from the Cosmo Cricket 6"x6" Paper stack "Earth Love" to get the edges rounded I wanted a deeper curve so I punched out a 1" circle and lined the edges up to the corners traced the circle and cut off the corner. The circle is a nestabilities die and the stamps come from Hampton Arts - Owls. I really loved the owl and I wanted to make it look like they were looking at each other, so I took a big plain stamp, a pine tree but it could be anything. I inked the owl stamp and then stamped it on to the tree, I then stamped it on my paper so I would get a reverse image. To finish off I punched out some scalloped hearts and decorated them with a white gel pen.

For the inside I stamped the owl again and stamped I Do, That's Woo! I really love the color and the over all design of how this turned out :)

I am also busy working on some new videos as well, so be looking for those soon :)

Have a great day and Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. I love the punched borders...even more so now that I see you used to different punches!!! TFS

    www.Ctimz3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool how you made your decorative frame border. It definitely packs a great punch to this! Beautiful job! hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)