Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Distress Ink Holder :)

Hey everyone! Today I wanted to share with you my new holder for my Tim Holtz Distress Inks, I have really been looking for some kind or storage for them and I think I have finally hit on something I like. I went to Target and saw these dvd holders...

as you can see they are called Media Stix, I got mine for $11.99 and it is suppose to hold 60 CD/DVD's. Well I bought them, came home and it was missing by just about 1/8" so I was trying my best to figure it out and realized if you turn the stix upside down they fit perfectly, with the ink in upside as I have been told is the best way to store your inks. SO here is the finished look...

I attached them to my storage cabinet right beside my craft desk, I typed up all of the names of the colors I own and used my sticker maker to adhere the labels to the ink. I really love the way this turned out, it is just so convenient to have them there right in arms reach. Well I hope this has helped inspire some of you :) Have a great day and Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)