Friday, June 24, 2011

Episode 50 - "Cupcake Anya" Card


Hey everyone I have a new video up, I had already cut all of my paper and punched my edges and basically had the card almost together when I decided to turn on my camera, so this is not the whole video and I sped it up as well. I used my newest Greeting Farm Digi Stamp "Cupcake Anya" she is such a cute digi. I decides it would be perfect for my sister as a birthday card... as I have mentioned before my sisters birthday is in October and I am trying to get ahead on all of my cards for the year. So that is why in the video you will see I am using Halloween paper for this card, my sister loves Halloween so this was perfect for her. The oval is a nestibilites die that I attached some blue lace to and cut out using my cuttlebug. Ok enjoy the video have a great Friday and as always Happy Crafting.

Measurements and Supplies:

Card Base - 5" x 5"
Teal Layer - 4 3/4" x 4 3/4"
Spiderweb Paper - 4 5/8" x 4 5/8"
Purple Polka Dot - 4 5/8" x 2 1/2" - punched with "EK Success Scalloped Diamond"
Black Glitter Border - 4 5/8" x 2" - punched with "EK Success Open Scallop"
Scallop Oval and Oval are from Nestibilites
Stamp - Cupcake Anya Digi from The Greeting Farm
Roses - Michaels $1 aisle (I love these!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)