Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Episode 51 - Best Friends Card

Hello, I hope you have been having a fantastic week so far, I can't believe how fast it has seem to go! I have a new video up for you today :) It is a very simple card but I really love the way it turned out. Sorry it is kind of a long video even the simplest cards seem to take me forever sometimes :) and this had to be edited quite alot :)

Here are the materials and measurements -

Card Base - Blackletter Cartridge - 6.23" x 11.06" - wielded on my Gypsy

Layer 1 - 5.74" x 5.53"

Layer 2 - We R Memory Keepers "Tiffany's" - 5.25" x 5.06"

Banner - Blackletter - 4.01" x 1.24"

Ice Cream Cone - Simply Charmed - 2.96" x 3.47"

Peachy Keen Stamps - PK-494 Everyday Character Faces


Now for the video, Enjoy! and as always Happy Crafting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)