Friday, June 10, 2011

Wow it has been forever!

Hey all it seems like it has been forever since I have done any posts and or videos. I am still here and I still want to keep this blog going. I have just been so busy lately... My computer's graphics card went on the fritz so I was without a computer for a week or so... I am also trying to clear up a allergy on my arm and didn't really want to be filming videos with that :) That started in March and has only gotten worse, but I have some creams and meds. to get that in order, I really just wanted to do a post and let you know I am still here and will be making videos in the, hopefully near future. :) Happy crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)