Sunday, September 12, 2010

Episode 22 - Coupon Holder

Ok so I have a new video up for you... I made my mom a coupon holder to add some organization to her never ending coupons lol :)... I bought the chipboard from Joann's in the 4"x6" and the 8.5"x11"... the envelopes can be any size you want depending on what you plan to store in it, I didn't even think about it til I started filming the video. I am going to make another one and turn it into a mini album, I will definitely post pictures as soon as that is done and maybe a video of some of the process :) So anyway here is the video super, super simple. If you would like an actual tutorial please leave a comment and let me know :) Have a great day and Happy Crafting! :)

P.S. I am still trying to figure out how to make the videos a little louder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)