Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New Video :) Episode 29 - ATC Cards

Hi all hope you had a wonderful weekend :) I have just gotten over a cold myself so I hadn't felt like making videos or posting, but I am happy to say I am back :) Last night I was busy making ATC cards... I have become addicted to making them lol :)... I already posted a picture of the first 4 I made but I figured I would do a video and explain what I did on them :) I also made a couple of Halloween ones for a swap, I was suppose to make 1 and got so carried away I made 3 instead, but anyway lol... If you are interested in swapping with me just leave a comment on this post or you can email me and let me know, I would love to swap :) Also in the video I mentioned the colors of Tim Holtz Distress Ink but I couldn't remember the names so here is the list of ones I used...

Broken China
Black Soot
Spiced Marmalade
Peeled Paint
Scattered Straw
Vintage Photo
Dusty Concord
Worn Lipstick

I hope you enjoy the video and as always, have a great day and Happy Crafting! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)