Monday, September 13, 2010

Episode 25 - Halloween Card

Here's a quick Halloween card I made using my new stamps I got today :)... This little guy reminds me so much of the purple people eater :) I colored him in using my sharpie markers... the dimensions of the card are,

4.25" x 11" Black card stock scored at 5.50"
4" x 5.25" Purple patterned paper
3.75" x 5" Green glitter paper
2" x 3.75" Black card stock
3" x 4" Cream card stock

Also the punch I used can be found on EK Success website it is called "Scallop Diamond Punch"

Ok so here is the video hope you enjoy! Have a great day and Happy Crafting!

P.S. Sorry about the sound I am still trying to figure a way to make it louder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)