Thursday, September 30, 2010

Episode 32 - Necklace Holder

Hi everyone, I hope you are having a great week, I am so glad it's Friday! I have a new video up for you... Do you ever find yourself looking for a necklace and it is tangled in a mess that seems impossible to ever get apart? well this is for you then, last night I was going through my jewelry and what not cleaning and trying to organize it, well my necklaces were killing me, so I decided I needed to come up with an idea for storing them, So I thought Chipboard! (I know kinda weird?) but it worked so well. I just had to share with you... So here is the video for you, sadly it had to be two parts but I personally think it is worth it lol :) Ok enjoy the video. Have a GREAT Friday and Happy Crafting! :)




P.S. Here is a couple of links to brads... but I have NOT bought these so I am not 100% sure they are the same I used for my necklace holder so you might want to just look at you local scrapbooking store:

Hot Off The Press: 200 per package
Brad Pack: Citrus Brad Pack: Chocolate Brad Pack: Autumn

Scrap Essentials
Pastel Brads Metallic Brads

Ok also as I mentioned in the video I wouldn't get Making Memories, the fasteners were to big to fit through the 1/8" eyelets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)