Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New Video :)




Hi everyone, I have a new video up :) although it is called a haul it isn't really :) why I put that I don't know?... I just mentioned a few items I found around town and really that's it lol... Also the sound is kind of low, I think this is due to the way I was filming... The camera was quite far, I had it attached to a shelf on my wall... so you may need to turn up the volume, I will try to get better for you on that :) Ok so the card is a 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" card... using an awesome stamp from Micheal's $1 aisle ( you gotta love the $1 aisle lol ) the stamp says "just batty about Halloween" so cute :) the patterned paper is from target :) Also sorry the video is a little choppy the camera shut off while I was filming so I lost cutting out the scallop circles but I think you should get the gist lol, If you have any questions please feel free to leave a comment or email me :) as always have a great day and Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)