Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Episode 26 - Halloween Card 2


Hi everyone, so Halloween is more of my sisters holiday but I have fallen in love with my new monsters stamp set so I had to break it out again and make yet another Halloween card :)... Ok so the card is a standard A2 size... Here are the dimensions of the card stock I used


Black card stock 4"x5.25
Orange Polka Dot card stock 3.75"x5"
Small Black card stock 1"x1.75"
White card stock .75"x1.5"


I tried something new I got a new Cuttlebug Embossing folder in Polka Dot and I embossed the orange card stock and then everywhere there was a polka dot I put Glossy Accent, I will admit it took a while to add all of the dots, but the end result was well worth it :) I also used the Spellbinders Nestabilities in the "Circle" and the "Scallop Circle" I think it turned out pretty cute so now on to the video... As always have a great day and Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)