Saturday, October 2, 2010

Episode 33 - MPS "Spooky" Challenge

Hey all well if you have seen MyPinkStamper's blog you will know she is having a Spooky Challenge, so here is the card I came up with :)...





I wanted something different from your average card so I decided to make a mummy and wrap it in some tea stained cotton material, and if I do say so myself it turned out kinda cute :) I wasn't going to, but I decided to film a video so here is the video, Hope you enjoy. Have a great day and Happy Crafting!


4 comments:

  1. too cute! you did a great job!
    Minta

    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/
    Check out my blog to see my project.

    I'm a follower but it's under the name Zackmum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did a great job! Love the idea of using fabric - great idea.
    you did a very good job on your video too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy (Belated) World Card Making Day from Papercraft Star! We'd love to have you enter some of your inspired projects in our challenges there. We're also having a DT call soon and there is still time to enter our PTI gift certificate drawing too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too cute!

    Thank you so much for hopping by my blog during "The Little Hop of Horrors" Halloween Blog Hop this weekend. Very much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)