Sunday, November 14, 2010

Episode 42 - Candy Cane Card

Hi everyone, I know I said to be looking for a video in the next day or so... but I decided I felt good enough so I did a video tonight :) It is just a very simple Christmas card but I hope you enjoy :) Also I mention in the video I want to do a Christmas series and I do, I am just not 100% when so keep an eye out and I will let you know what I decide :) Ok for the measurements (only 3 lol)

Red Base - 8.5" x 5.5" - A2 Card
White - 4" x 2.75"
Green - 4" x .25" - after it has been punched

Here is the video enjoy :)



P.S. Here is a picture of the candy cane shirt I mentioned in the video, you can't tell in the picture but it has glitter all over it. I am addicted lol :)

1 comment:

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)