Saturday, November 27, 2010

On the Sixth Day of Christmas


Hi everyone, I know this post too is a little late but I have been really busy today :) I hope you understand... For today's project as I said in yesterday's video it is another gift card holder but using the Circut. I used the Wild Card cartridge and cut the gift card holder... makes for a fast and easy project... Here are the measurements


Gift card Holder - Wild Card cartridge - cut at 4 1/4"

Pattern Paper - 4" x 2 1/2"

Joy - Create a Critter - cut at 2"


Ok here is the video, I hope you enjoy :) I will try to get up tomorrow video earlier :) Don't forget to leave your comment.

1 comment:

  1. Ashley this is so nice. A great way to present a gift card...nice...I can't wait to try this...tfs..
    pkanchana8@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)