Wednesday, November 24, 2010

On the Third Day of Christmas

Hi everyone and welcome to the third day of Christmas :) Today I have very easy bookmarks. I found the cut on the Black letter cartridge and thought it looked like a bookmark, so needless to say that is what I turned it into :) The animals came from Create a Critter. Here are the measurements -

Poster Board - 3" - I used my gypsy, I put the lock on, width to 3" so it makes it 3" x 0.84"

Pattern Paper - 3" - Exact same

Christmas Tree - 1.76" - again same thing with lock 1.76"w x 1.44"h

Reindeer - 1.82" - lock 1.82"w x 2.26"h

Penguin - 1.92" - lock 1.92"w x 1.96"h

Ok enjoy the video and make sure you leave a comment to enter in to the giveaway! Have a great Thanksgiving and I will catch you tomorrow for day 4 :)

2 comments:

  1. the reindeer one is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea...I'm gonna try this and gift it to my nephew :D

    thanks for sharing this
    pkanchana8@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)