Tuesday, November 23, 2010

On the second Day of Christmas

Hey everyone and welcome to my second day :) This project gave me such a headache lol... I wanted to make a Andes Mint Holder and it was the first one I had ever made one so... needless to say I had a few difficulties but I think I finally have it straight :) The box is simple to make, it was coming up with the original measurements that was the hard part :) I hope the video isn't to confusing for you :) Ok here are the measurements -

Box - 3 1/4" x 3 5/8"

Slider - 5 1/4" x 1 7/8"

Pattern Paper - 1 3/8" 1 3/4"

Enjoy the video, and don't forget to leave a comment, and please note *Only comments posted on my blog will count* Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)