Tuesday, November 30, 2010

On The Ninth Day of Christmas

Hey everyone and welcome to day 9, I went out shopping with my mom and sister today and got a nice start on my holiday shopping. It feels so nice to buy presents :) I also couldn't resist I bought my self the new Epic Mickey game for wii. I am such a geek lol :) Ok so for today's video I made tags, I always like to add that extra special touch and I really think the homemade tags do it :) Very easy to make them. I also do not have a close up picture of them. I totally forgot to take the picture and I ended up using them on my gifts today lol :) so any who. Enjoy the video and I will catch you tomorrow for day 10, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)